It is not anymore a simple support like the others.
SO EASY RIDER pioneer in 2003 by patenting the very first GPS mounting system for motorcycle launch the V8 range.
Paris, France (November 12th 2021)
SO EASY RIDER, the smartphone mounting system for motorcycle pioneer, today launched the range V8 - While accessory manufacturers struggle to simply fit a smartphone on a motorcycle, SO EASY RIDER has gone above and beyond by creating mounts that cool, warm and charge your smartphone.
The new SO EASY RIDER V8 is designed to democratize the use of the smartphone by the bikers and make them forget the worries about rain, cold, overheating and charging.
Objectives: Protect smartphones from loss of battery efficiency and vibrations
3 new versions of SO EASY RIDER are composing the range.
IS COOLTM - Built-in ventilation system - Overheating is now IMPOSSIBLE ! The IS COOLTM version protects the battery of the smartphone while maintaining it at the right operating temperature even by + 40°cc/+104F thanks to its integrated ventilation system.
QI WIRELESS CHARGERTM - Built-in fast charging system- A permanently charged smartphone. Place your smartphone in the cover and it charges automatically. No need anymore to struggle with your gloves under the rain trying to connect your USB cable to your device. An AI (Artificial Intelligence) regulates the inside temperature for avoiding condensation and overheating during the summer.
WARM UPTM - Built-in heating system - Protects your smartphone from catching a cold, WARM UPTM maintains it at the right operating temperature even during a storm at -40°. More oriented coldy countries, WARM UPTM will seduce the snowmobile market all over the world.
What else changes ?
The V8 range is still 100% waterproof and in a universal size. All the actual smartphones fit perfectly.
Anti-vibration pads have been added to avoid deterioration of the camera lenses.
3 Mounts are now included in the box. To guarantee the universality of its mounting system, SO EASY RIDER added 3 different mounts compared to its V7 which included only one.
The user can have a scooter, a motorcycle or a snowmobile, 99% of chance that his V8 can be installed. If he is in the 1% left, he can use a RAM MOUNTTM base which are all compatible with the V8 range.
The design has been improved with more angles which are in total agreement with the shapes of the current motorcycles and the 2022 models.
A SO EASY RIDER V8 starts at 69.90€ for the simplest version to 129.90€ for the most evaluated. A version without any mount which allow the user to plug his RAM MOUNTTM products on it start at 64.90€
About SO EASY RIDER
SO EASY RIDER is the pioneer in the GPS for motorcycle industry by patenting the very first mounting system in 2003.
Among the innovations of SO EASY RIDER that have written the history of the smartphone forever, we find the first wired microphone headset for iPhone, the Ibike Rider, the first route planning software even before Google was born, the first speedcam alert system for motorcycles, the Coyote Rider.
With almost 2 million users around the world, SO EASY RIDER has established itself as an innovative brand always one step ahead of its competitors.
Imported into a large number of countries by the best distributors, SO EASY RIDER is constantly improving and this for 18 years.